How To Apply
- The Candidate must be proposed and seconded by full members of not less than two years.
- The application must be supported by five members with full membership.
- The Candidate must be introduced personally, by the proposer, to ten Executive Committee members before their signatures may be requested.
- Children of a Family member, who are under the age of 21 years, must pay Junior Membership if they wish to participate in golf competitions. This will also include the KGU Fee.
- After compiling with all the above the form is pinned on the notice board for 30 days for general membership comments. Meanwhile the new applicant is allowed to use the club facilities
Thika Sports Club Entry Fees
|Corporate membership(1-5 Members)
||Kshs 300 ,000
We have the following membership categories where by the annual subscriptions are as follows;